Sunday, September 25

Hi!

Nine days until PMR , and omg idk what im doing here. I mean , what im doing in front of comp. I wonder what the others pmr candidates r doing. course , study la kan. And im still wearing my clothes that i wear when i was in tuition. Tuition was okay , until we found someone that we hate . (we means me and one of my friend) I was like omg this is sooooo arghhh.

Btw yesterday spent rm50 at sri tanjung , true is , i was having fun. A lot. but for the second thought rm50 can buy nine detective conans comics or topup or new flats , or maybe buy anis's bday present. And sakinah used my tumblr lately , some of the posts kinda remind me of adam. yes , the guy that i used to have crush when i was 14 and 13. lol. it was kinda weird having adam as classmate as im in pge1. well his seat in class is in front of me. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Box :D