Saturday, October 22

Hi

Is dieting (so ha-ha) , collecting money money mohhhhney (duhh) and trying to stay balance all the time.

So hi , now im online-ing at cc , thanks to ummi for sending me here and pay for it. Well before she got the idea to leave me here , ALONE , i was texting with Sakinah and mengadu betapa gilanya aku nk online. Well laptop dh takde , so nk buat mcm mana ? And so , i went to my mom's room and again , mengadu the same thing. and weheeee my mom said she will leave me at cc. yay <3

But still , tak sebest online di rumah :( But hey hey aku kena bersyukur ...

And im still looking for something i can do as pmr dh hbs , so takkan nk stdy ? And i borrowed a lot of novels , but ergh semua dh hbs baca. Ummi why u trained me to speed reading when i was a little girl ? Semua novel dh hbs bacaaaa nk buat apa lg ?

Oh . i did say im diet-ing which is so ha-ha . But aku dh takde kerja nk buat , so aku diet lah. Btw diet sgt menyusahkan. aku cepat lapar.

kbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Box :D